Today, from Hotel Can Planells blog we give you a summary of our last 10 posts. As you already know, always appealing and tempting ideas so you can fully enjoy the island of Ibiza. And today, 10 very interesting ideas in one single post.
So let’s start!
10. “Fishermen’s huts, marine charming spots”. In this post we talk about those traditional fishermen’s huts which you can see all along the coast of the island of Ibiza. And also about the island’s traditional boat, the “llaüt”, and its most traditional fishing ways.
9. “A traditional route, the northwest of Ibiza”. A tour through the most interesting places in the San Mateo and Santa Agnès areas. Tradition, culture, beautiful beaches and unique spots.
8. “A tour through the beautiful beaches in the south of Ibiza”. Interesting route through some of the beaches and coves of the municipality of Sant Josep de sa Talaia, in the south of the island. Cala d’Hort, Cala Carbó, Cala Molí and Cala Vadella. All of them wonderful and special.
7. “Adlib fashion accessories!”. We’re going shopping. Learn more about Adlib fashion. Where to buy, “La Marina”, Ibiza. And learn more about Ibiza fashion, such as baskets, sandals, espadrilles, hats…
6. “The most tempting beach bars”. We’ll show you more of these iconic and popular bars in Ibiza. As well, We’ll recommend you some tempting suggestions in different places in Ibiza.
5. “Ball Pagès, love stories through traditional dance”. An interesting post about this wonderful traditional folk dance. Discover its origins and other interesting facts.
4. “Siente Ibiza website, The Agrotourism Hotel Association of San Joan”. Taking advantage that our Agrotourism Hotel Can Planells is part of the “Asociación de Turismo Rural” of Sant Joan de Labritja, we thought it might be interesting to give you some information about this Association on our blog, who they are, what they offer and the presentation of its new website www.sienteibiza.com
3. “Where should we have diner today?”. Again we suggest some interesting restaurants on the island of Ibiza. This time, perfect places to enjoy at night.
2. “Enjoy a full day in Formentera!“. For those who come and visit us in Ibiza. Today we are going to show you a very tempting plan: a day in our neighbor island Formentera. So, what do you think?… Crystal clear water, long thin sand beaches and incredible sunsets
1. “Sant Joan de Labritja, the most authentic Ibiza“. You can see typical rural farmhouses scattered throughout the fields, mountains crossed by rain streams and stone terraces. You can enjoy nature at its best as well as its wild seacoast, with incredible cliffs and magnificent beaches See you next week! Be happy!